Vs > Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Greensboro, Al vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Climate & Distance Between
Greensboro, Al vs Pecs, Hungary
Greensboro, Al vs Aberdeen, Wa, Usa
Greensboro, Al vs Bergamo, Italy
Greensboro, Al vs Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Xichang, China
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Mindat, Myanmar
Mergui, Tanintharyi vs Veracruz
Unzendake vs Krasnojarsk
Turku vs Bizerte
Syracuse, New York vs Chiang Rai
- The distance between Greensboro, Al, Usa and Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia is approximately 10,460 km or 6,500 mi.
- To reach Greensboro, Al in this distance one would set out from Ulan-Ude/ Muhino bearing 13.1° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Greensboro, Al bearing 170.4° or S .
- Greensboro, Al has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Greensboro, Al is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 18.8 °C (33.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.7 °C (40.9°F) less in Greensboro, Al. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1184.7 mm (46.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1184.7 l/m² (29.08 US gal/ft²) or 11,847,000 l/ha (1,266,523 US gal/ac) more. About 5 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.8° higher in Greensboro, Al than in Ulan-Ude/ Muhino.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Greensboro, Al relative to Ulan-Ude/ Muhino. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Greensboro, Al
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Greensboro, Al vs Entebbe, Uganda
Greensboro, Al vs Mouila, Gabon
Greensboro, Al vs Ottawa, Ks, Usa
Greensboro, Al vs Carlinville, Il, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Souda/ Khania, Greece
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Collooney, Sligo, Ireland
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Pantelleria, Italy
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa
Pompeu vs Mbabane
Adelaide, South Australia vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT
Aswan vs Poronajsk
Lungi vs Pleven
Greensboro, Al vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Greensboro, Al
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) NNW
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NW
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) W
- State University, Ms, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) W
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) SW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ulan-Ude/ Muhino