| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greensboro, Al in June is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 94.7mm (3.7in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 14:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Greensboro, Al June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Greensboro, Al, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Greensboro, Al:
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) NNW
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NW
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) W
- State University, Ms, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) W
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) SW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S