| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greensboro, Al in July is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.3 °C (91.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in July is far from dry. Some 134.9mm (5.3in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:47 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Greensboro, Al July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Greensboro, Al, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Greensboro, Al:
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) NNW
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NW
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) W
- State University, Ms, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) W
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) SW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S