| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greensboro, Al in December is a little cool at 8.8 °C (47.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in December is far from dry. Some 138.7mm (5.5in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 10:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Greensboro, Al December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Greensboro, Al, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Greensboro, Al:
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) NNW
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NW
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) W
- State University, Ms, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) W
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) SW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S